[Accepted] Grudge

Wilderness

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Grudge

What is your current RS name? Grudge

List any previous RS namesDaddy Aziz, lole, Supernan, Shadowfiends.

What is your total level and combat level?

1732 TL 111 CB

stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back around 2006 as I was finishing off 5th grade. Name speaks for itself, also one of the first really scary movies I saw as a child. I've been in the PKing scene most of my playtime, doing skilling every now and then as a break. But recently I've decided to take a break from pking in general and work on maxing my med level into a main and slowly going for max total.

Tell us about your clan history.

Most of my clanning history is pure clans.
TLP - 2007/8
RSPS Single teams - 2012-2013
Curse (Council) - 2014
Redemption (Experienced) - 2014-2015
Extinct (Leader) - 2015-2016

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi my name's Aziz, I am turning 23 this year. I serve in the US Military and am currently stationed in South Korea. I don't really get to play as much as I used to but I do enjoy getting on in my free time. I am married and have a little shit Pomeranian that I so dearly love.

How did you hear about us?  Was browsing through rs clan forums.

What makes you want to join us? You guys have been around for a while now, and I want something more casual with activity on a wide range of content not just limited to one side (PVM/PVP/SKILLING).

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: All good

imageproxyPPW1EUGX.png.235ab98a9170157abab0598a1704f768.png4CtcEwK.gif&key=4a3970d73297d106e58922faJRrCUjq.gif&key=c6b560b74aafca3084781831

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png