[Accepted] GurtJun

GurtJun

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

GurtJun

What is your current RS name? GurtJun

List any previous RS names(if you count possibly hacked accounts: Gebroeders66, 2007 name)

from 2015 onwards:
OSRSTotalnub
DragonsSword
x GurtJun
GurtJun (current name)
(possible name change to WG GurtJun ?? who knows)

What is your total level and combat level?

https://gyazo.com/c2350b9a1669eee994d7823d01491600

currently have 1715 total, 112 combat and base 60s, going for base 70s,all hard diaries and quest cape (eventually :P)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

When I was younger, at the age of around 10, my classmates showed me the game. Instantly got hooked although I couldnt play much as my parents wouldnt allow me. I went over to my neighbours to play like 1 hour a week. At the time I was SOOO happy I got my first 3000gp from killing goblins. At the time I also didnt know the concept of trading. Not being able to speak english was also kind of a barrier for me to get into the game.

Later I got an account from a friend and the account was litterally 10x better. After a while of not playing, I simply forgot the game. Dont get me wrong, the first few weeks of playing runescape were absolutely amazing! Then I moved on with life.

Fastforward a few years (to february 2015): I heard about the release of free to play osrs a few weeks before actual launch. I waited around and my inner child from long ago got out. I was over the moon to be able to play the game again.

I played f2p for a decent while, decided for myself that i would get about base 50s (except runecrafting, cus i dont like rc as much :P) before i would go to members. I played members for a few months, then the grinding was getting to me (even tho levels went by fairly quick) i stopped playing for around a year and then created a F2P only ironman (IronGainer). After i got bored i kept playing on my main, and ive been playing fairly consistently so far.

When i got my first time members, i INSTANTLY went to go do slayer. Its currently my favourite skill. my least favorite skill is agility although it is very useful.

I really want to learn bossing, so thats one of the reasons i joined a clan. Ive also been wanting to get some good social interaction, by this i mean doing activities, just hanging out, talking about the game or irl etc. since ive been playing pretty much solo throughout my 3 years of playing. And hopefully this weekend ill be doing bandos with friends i made in the clan!

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive been in the "Xrenor" friends/clan chat for a decent while but they didnt really do activities when i was on (it was not my fault, it was just the timezones and the player count, it was at like 10 on peek hours) other than that i have not been in a clan for extended amounts of time (i would consider 1 month a decent time and i havent been in a clan for that long, other than the one stated)

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Gert-Jan (hence the name GurtJun, its basically how my friends say my name in english), from the netherlands. Currently 20 years old and i have a passion for gaming :) Studying IT (specifically web/app development) but i dont see myself doing that for a living. Im a big fan of rock/hard rock/metal/heavy metal (fav band: Five Finger Death Punch) but i like to switch it up sometimes and listen to DnB, Euphoric/uplifting hardstyle, electro/house or even Eurobeat. and sometimes i just sit ingame, bankstanding (ofc not expwasting) and picking songs from the list :)

If you have anymore questions about me as a person, contact me via discord at TwistedMindz#8799

How did you hear about us?  Was casually browsing reddit (which i dont normally do) but a post asked for a decent clan, top comment was WG_CC :)

What makes you want to join us? I want to join your clan because of the frequent events!
but first and formost: the people in the clan :D
ive been in the clan for about a week now, and my overall opinion is that there are really nice and helpful people in the clan :) Im hoping to add to that (since i consider myself nice and helpful aswell, and others think so too)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I must admit, there was a time ive been botting. Although it being on a disposable account, f2p and rs3.... i wanted to see how it worked and what some of the results were. After a while (maybe like 2-3 days, 4 days tops, i decided to remove the bot and ive been against botting ever since!

I hope you can understand that this was out of curiousity and i hope that this will not impact my application too much, if at all

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif