[Accepted] Zulrah Scape

Zulrah Scape

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zulrah Scape

What is your current RS name? Zulrah Scape

List any previous RS namesBeen Zulrah Scape for a few years now

What is your total level and combat level?

126 Combat and 2190 Total

bdd54577ea31bf777ff4b64ad3b90756.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing late 2006 until around 2011. I returned to Runescape when Old School was released, I've played a fair amount on and off as shown by my total level. I have spent most of my time on this game skilling and a lot of pvm. I have 4k zulrah kc, 10k wyvern kc, 10k rev kc etc. I was aiming to max my account but due to uni that may no longer be possible so I'm looking to pk more instead.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've not been in any known clans, I've spent most of my time in a clan with some of my friends but it can be dead at times, which is why I'm looking to join a larger clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jack and I'm 18 from the UK, I'm just about to start university in Sheffield doing an economics degree. I've played runescape since I was 6 due to my older brother getting me into it. I usually spend my time on this game skilling but I'm now more interested in starting to PK. I play games way more than I should.

How did you hear about us?  Pingvinus on discord

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a larger but more relaxed clan to join. I'm interested in starting to pk more and maybe group pvm since I've mostly focused on solo pvm bosses. I'm about to start university so I'm looking for more interesting things to do when I log in such as pking or pvm rather than skilling. This clan has a good reputation so seems like the perfect place to do so, it also seems to be a lot more active than the cc I currently chill in with my friends too.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: -

Edited by Zulrah Scape
adding extra info

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png