[Declined] MacFried

MacFried

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

MacFried

What is your current RS name? MacFried

List any previous RS names

I still have my original RuneScape 2 account made in 2003. I no longer play on it though. Name is Major Kille2.
Other than that I just have my account MacFried.

What is your total level and combat level?

I was a Zerker, now turned(well almost) into Piety Pure. I plan on transitioning to a main soon.

Total Level 1,664 Combat Level 98.08

skill_icon_attack1.gif 60

skill_icon_strength1.gif  91

skill_icon_defence1.gif 70 

skill_icon_hitpoints1.gif  91

skill_icon_ranged1.gif  97

skill_icon_prayer1.gif  70

skill_icon_magic1.gif  94

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I had my first encounter when I was 8, I'm 25 now, it was RuneScape classic. But for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get out of the first door. XD I had never played computer games at this time. Alas, my older brother reintroduces me to RuneScape 2 at 11 or 12. I wasted at least 3 summers on this game. My favorite skills always included combat, bossing and player killing. To be honest I have never been one for skilling. I'd say in my older age that has seemed to turn upside down. I just recently came back to OSRS 6 months ago. Thus my stats aren't the highest. But I am working very hard, and show fast gains.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never any clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kyle and I'm 25 as I stated above. I live in the East of the United States. My job is basically being a farmer. My hobbies include computers, disc golfing, reading, hiking and much more. I enjoy rap music as well as electronic, but I'll listen to pretty much anything... Except country. ^_^ I don't have to many dislikes, except pineapple on pizza! Hidden talent of mine is that I play Hackey Sack like a beast! haha

How did you hear about us?  

Once again I did my own research on many different clans until deciding on this one in particular.

What makes you want to join us?

The reason for wanting to join personally for me, is just having a family to play with. Many of my old friends no longer play this game and it's lonely at times. It made me want to work towards a higher goal and my thoughts lead me to a clan. Also it would seem that this game would become easier with the help of others, obviously. I enjoy the name of this clan over the others I have seen, as well as this being an older clan seems that they have there systems in place.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

When I was a younger lad, in the old 2007 days, I would have to say I definitely scammed a few people. But than again, I feel like that was the thing that was happening back then. :3 Of course, nowadays I no longer have those evil thoughts. >:] I even give to nubs that are in need nowadays to give back for my misdeeds. :P

• Willzy unlocked this topic