[Accepted] VivaciousV

VivaciousV

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

VivaciousV

What is your current RS name? VivaciousV

List any previous RS namesXcreatineX

What is your total level and combat level?

TL : 1764

CB L: 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

The account is my second to my first ever account and is approximately 10 years old. I enjoy all types of OSRS content and this is my “main” account. Moderately skilled at pvm, and a novice at pvp. Looking to grow and progress with a tight knit group of friends who share the same passion for the game.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been apart of a serious clan that I have felt immersed within a community. Mostly been apart of merchanting/Skilling CCs

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 25 y.o and have been playing on and off since 04/05. Currently working full-Time as a career economist and database analyst. Looking for a close knit group to share my OSRS experience with while progressing my account.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? The CC is well established and has a strong mission statement and ethical background. The commradery and excitement between existing members, and the activity/engagement the CC has with the content (pvm,pvp,events)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have been know to use single “?” Sentences... (:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know everyone on a more personable level, and continue to grow within a great community! I will ensure to contact an Application manager/leader T-minus 48 hours. 

Also, my discord name is JT Kirk, and not my RS name.

Edited by VivaciousV

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums :) 

1 hour ago, VivaciousV said:

Also, my discord name is JT Kirk, and not my RS name.

You can right click yourself on our server list and change your nickname to your RS name

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png