[Declined] LilNewttt

LilNewttt

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

LilNewttt

What is your current RS name? LilNewttt

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

954 total level
87 Combat level

Screenshot (11).png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played super hard growing up in elementary, middle school and early high school playing. from 02-08. Got out of the loop, came back last Saturday during double XP. Sadly couldn't recover my account. But have had a really good time making a new main.

Tell us about your clan history.

OSRS I was in a PvP clan, but that was way back when. Recently only real comparison I have was playing PUBG competitively.

Tell us about your yourself.

Work third shift, PUBG is dead, I wanted to come back to RS. Only MMO i've every really had a huge soft spot for, and Runescape3 feels nice to come back too. I have quite a few hours to bury, so figured this is gonna be the game for a minute. Enjoy PC's and vidya gamez.

How did you hear about us?  WarmNJuicy4u

What makes you want to join us? WarmNjuicy4U turned me onto WG, and he was very friendly and helpful, along with quite a few others in the clan chat. Made me wanna be able too do the same, and be in a friendly environment.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Uhhhhhh, I smoke weed. Only really bad contradictions I have I suppose lol.