[Accepted] Legend Bear (Re-Applying)

Brandon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Legend Bear

What is your current RS name? Legend Bear

List any previous RS namesLEGEND BEAR
Legend Bear
I think thats the only one I've used.. (I was in WG earlier but I got inactive because IRL issues.

What is your total level and combat level?

QryzlaJ.png

I have been trying to get a strength level at least 1 every three days. I was getting 1 everyday since 90. But I got lazy :) 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well I've played since classic. I still remember the days I quit talking to my friends so I could go pking. I use to think you had to click each tree rapidly to chop it. Made me hate the game for a while. Now I look back on it I miss it because everyone now is all about being the best and buying mills (To Clarify I don't buy mills I'm complaining of people that do.. Even though it keeps rs alive I guess.). So everyone always is maxed and pks in the best of the best. But I'm not good enof for rs3 skillz.. For some reason I can't get use to abilities and all the crazy ways the monsters and combat system works with the Armour. So I go back to the game that I know that makes me feel nostalgic and comfortable even though everyone is usually playing for max xp instead of fun.

Tell us about your clan history.

This account has only been in one clan. thats WG a couple months back I had to leave because I was going inactive. This was right around the time we changed the requirements. I made really good friends like Lait Choco <3, z1zek, Mojo and a bunch of other ones. I was in WG a very long time ago when Runescape was in its prime. But not very long as I was in school and had to much other stuff going on.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well... My name is Brandon. All my friends call me Bear to the point I don't respond to Brandon. I am 24 and I work as a Network Administrator. I live in the USA, specifically Pennsylvania. I lived in Florida for a little while with long distance family. But I missed all my family and friends back home so I came back.

How did you hear about us?  Was a member and have more time so I wanted to rejoin.

What makes you want to join us? Once again I was a member but had to go inactive do to life issues. But everything is solved and I'm back at it..:)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't have anything I can think of to put here. The biggest issue I have is filling out the application. I love posting on forums but something about posting applications, i always dread. I hope I put enough effort into this for you guys to re-accept me.. :)

Edited by Brandon
Re-Applying edit, Clarification

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

I didn't mean I buy mills to clarify, I mean't I'm sick of people buying mills. All you have to do is pick up all your drops, do slayer and do clue scrolls. I got 3rd age from clue. But whatever I guess it keeps rs alive. 

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I didn't mean I buy mills to clarify, I mean't I'm sick of people buying mills. All you have to do is pick up all your drops, do slayer and do clue scrolls. I got 3rd age from clue. But whatever I guess it keeps rs alive. 

Ah the hidden "i got 3a" brag, nice

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif