[Accepted] Lait Choco

Lait Choco

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lait Choco

What is your current RS name? Lait Choco

List any previous RS namesNone. Changing names is for n00bs.

What is your total level and combat level?

1916 total level and 123.45 cmb.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started OSRS in 2015. After seeing an add for osrs I thought huh?!1! Almost couldn't believe it was real. Afer a quick google it turned out it was true! I started playing on a fresh account, Lait Choco, which is French for chocolate milk. I started out as a pure since I always loved that kind of account and went on to find happiness and good XP in OSRS. After a month or three i got bored of playing alone and went on to search a clan. This quest for a clan led me to this glorious clan named Wilderness Guardians. Imagine joining a main pvping clan as a pure, that's me. Anyway after a while I turned into a main and created another pure (Formula L). Also got another alt (iait choco) and a F2P only HCIM.
Got a bit bored of OSRS a few months and decided to quit OSRS.
Now the sheriff is back in town, better watch out kids.

Tell us about your clan history.

1) Wilderness Guardians

2) W385, not really a clan. Just a bunch of autists who strictly play f2p and I kinda like that. But not active in them anymore, just iddle in their CC when playing on my f2p.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a male and 24 years of age. I currently live in the wonderfull city of Antwerp, that's located in Belgium. I'm working on my master degree at the moment and it will still take a while. In my free time I like to walk with the dog, enjoy some fine food or go for a swim or even maybe a cheeky scuba dive when the conditions are optimal. If I have even more time and more money I like to travel but mostly in Europe alone and since Belgium is located pretty much in the centre of EU it's possible to get anywhere pretty fast and most of the time cheap.
I love to listen music, have no particular taste and love most genres of music, but none of that hip hop crap.. In the weekend i play football with my friends (soccer for you yanks) and have a few beers afterwards. Not a fan of dishonest people at all and i dislike PSG and thier bandwagoners.

How did you hear about us?  Offical Runescape forums.

What makes you want to join us? I've been here before and had a great time. Everything here is almost perfect, from the people to to the staff. I like that it's very mature but still enough room for a good laugh/joke. I'm a fan of how things are done around here and had even the privilege to be an app manager for a while!
Not even to mention the amount of friends I've made here, that alone is a reason to join.

All together, WG makes my OSRS experience more pleasant.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Don't got anything to hide, and I'm not a liar: I've done nothign wrong now or in the past besides a mute in 2006-7(?) for spamming when I was a kid. I clearly learned my lesson after a harsh two week mute.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif