Mobile Yes or No?

Flando94

Tbh I thought i would play it more,... i was very hyped and waited that it will come out but now that i have it i barely play on it, I cant really do a lot of things besides afking stuff but I can do those aswell on my computer ...

I think they made a good job on it but it needs a lot of improvement ,... in the bank for example i cant properly scroll my bank without switching items and messing up all my organisation

Its amazing that theyre able to do it on a mobile phone but I dont do anything too intensive on it. mainly just check my flips in ge, or farm runs and stuff. Dont use it nearly as much as i thought i would. I think this is partly because runescape isnt like most mobile games where you only get on for a little while just to pass a little time. If i need to do anything more in-depth then i just get on my computer.

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.406bd0869ad80dabc24e65d5272bb2af.png

1st place skilling competition December 2018

2nd place skilling competition February 2019

Sfiremaking.gif.00cf7cdd8fec4ff7761914cee15ad09f.gif

I absolutely love it. I've had no internet other than my ,obile data for a while and I've been doing a lot on it. Highlights include corp masses with the clan, bandos trips and even a little questing. Skilling is reasonably easy but hard if you care about ehp. I really don't think there are many things you can't do on mobile which I think is great.

The interface is a lot harder to use than pc but once you get used to it can be played reasonably naturally, heck I did 20 demomic gorillas on it no trouble at all, just missed the odd switch so I ate more. 

Once I have internet on at home again I doubt I'll use it much, probably mostly for skilling while watching tv with the family or nmz.

But its been a real blessing for me atm and I honestly don't think there are any limits to the content you can do on mobile if you have a stable connection and understand what you're doing.