[Declined] KUT Tank

KUT Tank

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

KUT Tank

What is your current RS name? KUT Tank

List any previous RS namesPrevious RS name: Yeh Im tank, Tzhaar 0wn

What is your total level and combat level?

Username: KUT TANK

Attack:72

strenght:70

Defence: 86
Ranged:99

Mage:94
HP: 91

Combat 101

Total level 1329

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My runescape account ( KUT TANK) started 3 years back. when i got unemployed i started this account, i got a main, zerker and tank. But when i got fired at my job i wanted to make a tank account. i leveld the account quite fast. but quited rs for over a year. when i came back to the game my tank was hacked. tried to recover with succes. got it to the point where i am now.

Tell us about your clan history.

Had to dig very hard. i used to pk with i believe hoodlum a few years back. but got out because there were almost none pk trips. I'm pking since 2006, mostly with friends but all my friends dont play the game anymore or they stuck to rs3.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Freek 23 years old and i live in the Netherlands. i work as company director in a restaurant. When im not at work i like to hang out with friends/gf, having a drink or listen to music while gaming. mostly RS or FIFA

How did you hear about us?  I searched for Clans on OSRS and i found this clan. I instanly clicked on it because i recognised the name

What makes you want to join us? I would realy like it to be back in a great team, enjoy the community and give it my best whilest the pking trips. Pking will Always the thing for me in Runescape.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing i did and what most of us did when we were youngh on this game was scam ppl to trim there rune hahah. no but srsly. never botted or scammed or did anything wrong.

• 1 month later...