[Declined] aus magebank

Aus magebank

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

aus magebank

What is your current RS name? aus magebank

List any previous RS namespkbro24
pkbro125
skinnykid

What is your total level and combat level?

hey whats  up total level is 1261 and  my cb is 105, am liking these stats nice to pk with and keeps the cb below hectic

Spoiler

121009236_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.b6ad8d4a2ac554438336bc96662f34a0.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

ive been on and off playing since 2005 when I was very young watching my brother and his friends worship there lives over the game lol, I grew up with a pking mindset to the game and yeah I don't really enjoy to much other things about it to be completely honest, yeah. I absolutely love them community but I honestly only come online every night to enter the wilderness, mostly solo now days. but hope to change that!

Tell us about your clan history.

back in 2015 I think it was ( I had a massive break from the game almost a few years) I was involved with RD redemption for about 9 solid months of clan pking as a 20 def pure, some awesome nights on teamspeak and lava drags haha I gotta say I miss them pure days but that's my only stint with a CC

Tell us about your yourself.

im 20 years old from Australia, I work 1 week on 1 week off underground mining so I have a different life, I live in the desert and I do like it here. ive got a MRS that ive been with for almost a year now and getting serious. im pretty tired writing this been awake for 2 days now so please admins forgive me if it doesn't make sense haha, but yeah just a bloody good bloke who loves a pk mate that's all I cam say

How did you hear about us?  wilderness

What makes you want to join us? ive been getting teamed so much recently and my account is built to take shit but some of the stuff these kids have been saying as they drop me in there group of 5 it just makes me wanna get in on the fun and have some actual cc that will be there to talk and pk, as my FL is pretty dead from the way ive been playing lately and im keen for abita serious rs

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 1 month later...