[Declined] Titan Tanis

Titan Tanis

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Titan Tanis

What is your current RS name? Titan Tanis

List any previous RS namesRight I was Tanis2121 for many many years....back when you could die if you went AFK fishing.... Beasted Tanis2121 99 in all combat skills.

EH Tanis...was EH Tanis for years and maxed out a few skills - agility in particular I had a few million XP in.

Spartacus BC....yup last name change after the ass kicker of the Romans - prior to the blood and stone series. I quit on this name a few years ago - bout 5 yrs ago...ish.

What is your total level and combat level?

Well ok I am a level 40 in combat but a complete beast. Well I used to be back in the day before they changed the combat style and I decided to quit. I am currently OSRC and F2P and just pottering away :) with a healthy 'cough cough' 300 total ...

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started on F2P and then gradually decided to go P2P as my love for Pkin and clan wars increased. Yup I was friends with some of the original RS greats in the clan world and beyond. The RS name changes reflect some of the great clans and communities I was involved in and these reflect my RS history. I have lost some serious cash on RS ingame :P
Rune loss and Equipment lost at God wars!
Used to love the old PKRI'S in the wildy on team speak fighting against 300 opts..I could tank then and hug the tree and rocks like a koala bear covered in superglue.

Tell us about your clan history.

First Clan :
Black Dragons - at 100 cmb joined them until they finally called it a day
The Runescape Warhungers Federation - held an officer rank in this clan until the leader called it a day...
Eternal Honour - great clan. Was with them until they folded.
Shadow Elves - another great clan - was with them for quite a long time. My account was hacked at this time and I lost everything in my bank :(
The Titans - great clan and had a brilliant time with them.

Loved the clan fights in the wildy!
24 hour run ins...lost 32 sets of rune in that fight against DF or DI :P Fave fight was basically sniping Ghjff (DI leader) for hours upon hours. Rivalry with VR and TR - good times!

Tell us about your yourself.

I am old.
I am married - very happily to my childhood sweetheart !
I work in London UK
I Went to University and hold an MA
Love all kinds of money from Opera through to Old Skool rap and garage

I love Blackpool Football club - (hate the owners) and love the Harlequins Rugby club.

How did you hear about us?  WG have been around for years and a widely respected clan...dont think I ever fought you guys though?

What makes you want to join us? You appear to have a good community and I enjoy being a part of a clan. I joined the ingame clan chat but cannot remember what it is to get back in again :(

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing - well unless I used to snipe you in the wildy or have killed you pkin?

• 1 month later...