[Declined] Misterman256

Misterman256

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Misterman256

What is your current RS name? Misterman256

List any previous RS namesI only have one Alt and its "Jenucci". I've had misterman256 as my main for as long as I can remember.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 711

Combat Level: 72.4 

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 10.55.32 PM.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in elementary, and I never got to play runescape classic. I've had my main account "misterman256" since I was roughly 10 years old. So this would mean I've been playing for around 13 years. When the initial switch to rs3 happened I did play for a little bit but I couldn't get behind EOC. Then in university I picked OSRS up again because I could easily chop trees during lectures and do a little AFK skilling. I honestly have no idea what the purpose of my name is, but I can tell you the purpose behind the name of my Alt. When I was young, me and my cousins used to hang out with a kid who was brand new to my country and had immigrated from Japan. We needed nicknames for this specific game we were all playing and he named me Jenucci saying it was my names equivalent in Japanese. After that, it sort of stuck and has been my username for most things since. I have always been a fan of Woodcut, and when I was younger fishing was my "go -to" for a backup. However, lately I get a lot more fun out of training combat stats.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joseph Dalton, but everyone I know calls me Joe or Joey. I'm a 23 year old male from Canada. I actually just left my job in celebrity marketing for a brand called Perfekt Beauty to pursue my passion of palaeontology. This means I will be starting up school again next semester to work down the long path to obtaining a PhD. I always say my hobby is finding hobbies because I take pride in finding new things to do and excelling at them to the best of my abilities. I play many different instruments and have been in bands since Junior High, but always for fun and never really releasing anything of actual quality. I can guarantee you that whatever your hobby is, I have at least given it a try as that it simply part of who I am. As far as my current education goes, I have a diploma in Business administration with a concentration in entrepreneurship. I enjoy building video games in my free time for me and my friends to play test at my place. I have been coding since I was roughly 14.

I realize that the structure of this response is sort of all over the place, and i apologize for that. I am simply writing things about myself as they come to mind. You could definitely call me scatterbrained.

How did you hear about us?  I searched through google for a clan thats friendly, PK active, and PVM active. I was then immediately greeted with your page as a top result. It was also recommended to me through reddit.

What makes you want to join us? Lately I have found myself taking RuneScape very seriously, playing it all the time, working on my levels and making money but longing for something more. I wan't to be good enough at this game to participate in PvM, raids, and even things like deadman mode seasonals. What I'm looking for is a community to involve myself in, people to share my glories with and most importantly, friends to grow with. I feel like your clan embodies this vision and I would be remised if I didn't at least shoot my shot at joining your ranks and proving my potential.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am not very good at this game, I genuinely did nothing but skilling and making money for the majority of my childhood and hadn't even played most of the quests. I have never successfully killed any bosses in PvM and I'm not a very skilled PKer. What I promise is dedication to learn and become one of the greats. I may not be great now, but I have the dedication to learn and pick up speed very quickly. As far as Jagex rule breaking goes, I'm honestly clean. If you could see my account you'd see that I have one mute for swearing which was one of my moronic friends while I was out of the room, and I had a perma ban that was appealed because I was hacked.

Hi man, Real nice app. Looking forward to meeting you ingame.

~~I0wn

P.S. Renikins aint very good at this game either, so dont worry.

Edited by i0wn0nu

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 1 month later...