Sign in to follow this  
Adult Cat

How to ask for heart (marriage)

Okay. My pretty russian girl will visit me in october. I bought a gold ring with diamond and need to think a way to offer her to marry me. 

Romantic stuff and all the sht about it. Im not romantic at all though, unless i want put someone in bed. 

So.. suggestions r welcome! 

14 minutes ago, Titan Tanis said:

Good grief...make an effort! Take her for a nice meal and maybe to pictures or theatre?

Meh, and how do u see it?

I think the old classic of offering her 10k runescape gp should do it. 

I really think this is the sort of thing that should be carefully tailored to the person. Tying it to something important to both of you can't go wrong. A favourite place, a memory, your dick.

I'm partial to the last one but you do you. Asking folks on the internet would not be my first suggestion tbh

Really I don't think anyone can tell you what's right for the two of you. Second to last girl I dated would have loved a grand romantic gesture like in a movie but the most recent one likely would have beaten me with my own penis for trying.

Anyway that's my 2 cents. I've never proposed but I've thought about it a bit though. I wish you good luck with it, if things work out you can celebrate with vodka, and if they don't there's still vodka 

6 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Спасибо, брат. У тебя лучшие советы. 

no problem comrade, now go marry her and produce soldiers to fight for the motherland