[Accepted] iG Slayed

iSvennyyy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

iG Slayed

What is your current RS name? iG Slayed

List any previous RS namesKote2014, was an account of mine, my friend is now playing it
Whyyy Durex, this is my second account
iLennyyy, is my best friend I helped him alot by telling alot over runescape, I asked him to apply aswell and he will do this soon enough!

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 2232 (almost maxed)

My combat level is 126.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since I was 12 years old, back in 2008. started playing runescape.. I was maxed out but when eoc came out I quit playing for a long time. I've lost everything I didn't like the new runescape version. But when the 07 turned out, I started playing again, it's back like it was before enjoying the game so much! I almost play every day a few hours when I got the chance. Sometimes I'm not able to play every day. But mostly a couple of hours a day!

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't had any clans before, this would be my first one. A good friend of mine of OSRS who I was talking with longtime.. Told me about joining this clan! His runescape name is WG Lohow.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Sven, I'm a 22 year old male from Belgium working as a programmer. I used to really enjoy runescape and a long time ago I quit due to playing competitive league of legends while studying. I've started playing again like a year- 2years ago and I'm almost maxed out now.

Near that I've been having hobby's since I was 4 years old. I've been playing football in the highest league in belgium for many many years.

How did you hear about us?  From an osrs friend named: WG Lohow

What makes you want to join us? I'm happily to inform you that mister "WG Lohow" got me into this. He was saying that you guys did a lot of events. Like raids and that sorta stuff bossing etc.

I'm always down for some fun activities, I love to have a talk etc.

I'm already more then 1month in the chat of wilderness guardians on osrs. I've seen very nice people in this clan chat. This is one of the bigger reasons I would like to join your clan!

To have a great time and especially above all enjoy it!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: *I do not know what to say*

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif