[Declined] Sir Sipe

sipe

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sir Sipe

What is your current RS name? Sir Sipe

List any previous RS namesS1P3B01

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.4d3bec77800e77f527956f75ae8cde2e.png

Combat level: soon 111
been trying to grind and get my stats up but i dont have the time atm (im in the navy) but im trying my best on mobile as long as im there.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i've been playing for a long time. I had a account a long time ago when the corrupted weapons was a thing but i lost all motivation from nowhere and then i made a new account that im playing on now and love to play rs again untill i got hacked this summer so i took a 2months break and joined the navy (its a must in finland) but im coming out in december and then i can grind much more. Love to pvm and pk but i have to grind out magic to 94 when i have the money to it..

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in one clan before (wuzpopping2) it was a active clan and i was

Tell us about your yourself.

my same is Simon, im 20 and from Finland. Im social af and love to meet new ppl everywhere i am, im pretty open and talks alot about everything, I live in Finland as i said but im working all around in sweden,finland,norway (building floors) or just building houses,garages. I love all music except dubstep (love chill rap and rock)

How did you hear about us?  WG Brandon asked if i wanted to join

What makes you want to join us? Seems to be a chill and a good clan to be in, Im doing alot of pvming and pking myself so would love to join a really active clan

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i've never scammed anyone or botted. I've been hacked myself and i dont get why ppl do that instead of playing the game legit.

• 1 month later...