[Declined] 15th acc

15th acc

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

15th acc

What is your current RS name? 15th acc

List any previous RS namesNightorge8
Safespot xD

What is your total level and combat level?

Cblevel 26 total level 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well my name was a failed attempt at being funny because i cant remember my login for my other account. This account started it life as a wee lad just 3 days ago currently training ranged as thats what i enjoy atm. Wanting to get into some pking but never really done it so feel free to take this opportunity to paint me as one of your french girls.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Austin,m,23 live in North Carolina, USA(soon to be moving to Iowa) i had to opprotunity to play college sports after highschool but i got a bad knee injury my senior year in football and decided i should just take it easy so i currently am a farm hand and vet tech. Recently engaged to a womderful woman and have 3 puppers.

How did you hear about us?  Went to osrs clans fourm

What makes you want to join us? Currently restricted to osrsmobile(moving) also i have no one to play/talk with and that causes a loss of intrest to me fairly sociable and thats half the game right?

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

hey man welcome to the boards, hope your place wasn't hit to hard with recent hurricane. I also had a knee injury going into senior year which made me miss pretty entire season. had surgery but returned 3 days later and was a terrible decision that I still regret to this day

That sucks man.  Injurys really put a damper on some dreams.  I appreciate the concern with the Hurricane, my family got lucky and didnt really have much damage considering it hit land 40 miles from us. Still hard to go anywhere cause most roads are still flooded but i will take hard travel over no home any day. And thanks everyone for the warm welcome! 

• 1 month later...