[Accepted] Oneddd

`One

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Oneddd

What is your current RS name? Oneddd

List any previous RS namesOneddd (pre-eoc)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1329, Combat level 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 2006, 90% of my time has been spent pking. I love the clan communities so looking forward to pk with you guys :0 Acc was made back in 2013 first day of osrs, started off as a pure, clanned until 2014. Recently came back looking to get into the main scene with you guys. You guys will be the first main clan I join in about 12 years of scaping :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in Corrupt Pures, Final ownage elite, and mayhem makers back in 2009-2011 era. love the clan community which is why I am seeking it out again

Tell us about your yourself.

currently 22 living in Chicago :) Love to Pk as a said, tbh don't like to talk much about personal life so I'll leave it at that 😛

How did you hear about us?  You guys killed me at rev caves IIRC :)

What makes you want to join us? I love clan communities that are flexible on stats and requirements and are here to have fun- looks like you guys fit this picture :) It also seems you guys pk often and I love to pk daily if possible so I'm sure we'll make a great combo :) 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing really, I don't PvM at all, i only play to pk so idk if that'll be a problem 😛

Edited by `One

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our boards. The about yourself section is to help us get to know you better. Not looking for super personal stuff like bank details :P just stuff like favourite music, sports teams etc. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

10 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome to our boards. The about yourself section is to help us get to know you better. Not looking for super personal stuff like bank details :P just stuff like favourite music, sports teams etc. 

hmm, well I'd like to add I like to lift weights just as His Lordship obviously does as well :P Btw is His Lordship still around? His recruitment video cracked me up and made me app tbh

5 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Always good to have another pker :) App looks good, hope to see you around :) 

Hey man, can't wait to join a Pk sesh with you :)

Edited by `One

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, `One said:

Btw is His Lordship still around? His recruitment video cracked me up and made me app tbh

He’s not playing RS these days but many of us keep up with him on Facebook 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif