[Declined] Tu 0131

ErnestTu

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tu 0131

What is your current RS name? Tu 0131

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat Lvl: 72

Attack: 62

Strength: 66

Ranged: 52

Magic: 57

Total level: 673

lvls.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've had this account for years, the name might look like its a bot name but back in 2005 when I first started playing this I used my school ID tag, which was Tu 0131. Funny enough after a while when osrs relaunched I decided to stick to using this name out of nostalgia.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've not been attached to any clans before, I'm only looking to join one now because I've only started to do revenants (or at least try to) but keep getting overwhelmed by pkers and clans, despite hopping from world to world.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a casual gamer, decided to come back to runescape out of nostalgia after watching torvesta's videos. I work as a camera assistant in the film industry in the UK and play when I have time in between films. I'm from Hong Kong but moved to london to study and work 5 years ago. Love food!

How did you hear about us?  I was on google looking for clans that operate around revenants or wilderness in general

What makes you want to join us? I want to join you guys to help others who want to go around the wilderness to fight NPCs and earn some GPs. I'm one of those people who struggle to do that alone and know how valuable it would be to have a buddy beside you who we both can look after while playing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I may not be the most skilled pker, I love to do quests and play the game the way I used to. I will be online sporadically as I work freelance and will work when called upon. I have been banned from RS for foul language (when it first came out at least) and botting, however it was simply for the use of a third party client rather than actually botting.

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

at your level revs will be a bit tougher i would suggest taking time and training at nmz when you can higher stats better chance of getting drops at revs and less likely to die

19 minutes ago, jaredspurr said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

at your level revs will be a bit tougher i would suggest taking time and training at nmz when you can higher stats better chance of getting drops at revs and less likely to die

Thanks for the advice, just joined discord as well! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png