[Declined] DS B0HDI

DS B0HDI

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DS B0HDI

What is your current RS name? DS B0HDI

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 345, and Combat level 50.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape off and on for the past 8 years. Just started playing OSRS. I enjoyed pking a lot. I played darkscape, when it ended I missed the pvp.

Tell us about your clan history.

The earliest I remember was September 2015. I started playing Darkscape and was in the Wilderness Guardians clan there for a few months. I later joined Shadow Legion. After Darkscape ended I joined Dark World Alliance on RS3. I took a break from Runescape and was clanless. When I returned I joined the RS3 Wilderness Guardians clan. I am still in it.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a dude, 17 from California. Finishing up High School, so when I have some free time for RS. My hobbies are , skateboarding, playing piano, cooking aswell as other things.

How did you hear about us?  Found during Darkscape. knew about the clan since.

What makes you want to join us? Wilderness Guardians is a clan I made friends in during Darkscape. Some are still in here. It is one of runescape's oldest clans and I would like to join and progress along side others in WG

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back probably 4 years old I "doubled" peoples money. I got multiple mutes from Jagex, so my lesson was learned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png