[Accepted] Liquidation

Liquidation

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Liquidation

What is your current RS name? Liquidation

List any previous RS namesDelouth

What is your total level and combat level?

TTL: 1853 CMB: 124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing for 15 years, participated in many clans including leadership positions. Favorite skill is by far slayer, and pking is my favorite thing to do. Everything else is fun, such as talking to friends. But for me, pking takes the cake.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ascension Knights (AK) - 3 banana
AK turned into Unclan because of leadership drama, part of Unclan for 5 years, was bronze star for 1 year.

Tell us about your yourself.

School is my life. Motorcycles are my passion. Live in USA Texas. 20 years old Male, name is Troy. Call me Liquid, Troy, Headass, whatever you want lol. I guess my only REAL talent is going fast on a motorcycle :P I hate olives and artichokes. Low key they make me throw up. Studying Economics for my BA, obtaining MSF and a minor in Technology Management.

How did you hear about us?  Google

What makes you want to join us? I need a real team that likes to pk. every clan ive been in only ever has that core pking group that consists of 3-5 people. This would be an opportunity for me to truly enjoy playing the game every day.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I honestly haven't done anything listed below, RWT or the sorts. I suppose when i was 10 I probably scammed some rune platebodies, but nothing past that!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!