[Accepted] I yNe I

Blagged

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I yNe I

What is your current RS name? I yNe I

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

CB: 58

Total: 668

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing Runscape Classic in 2003-ish time, which then progressed into what we know as OSRS now.
In that time I had a handful of accounts, but 1 main and 1pker.
Recently got back in to the game about 3 weeks now, and took the plunge getting members today.
I am currently working on a main to get involved in all of the new content since around 2006 time of release (I have a hell of a lot to catch up on!)

Tell us about your clan history.

Few pure clans back in the day, none since returning though.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Yash, I'm 28 and I live in South Wales UK.
I work as a IT Technician, which I have been for over a year now - it's going good!
Hobbies include outdoors and making music (When I have time!)
Father of 1 with another on the way, so my time in the day is consumed, although I seem to be able to rack up a fair amount of play time!

How did you hear about us?  Posted on Reddit looking for friendly mature players.

What makes you want to join us? I have been in the CC for a while now and it has been really good so far, great helpful friendly players which are nice to be around.
I would like to join to be a part of this growing community, get to know more people and take part in clan events both PVM/Pking

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: No previous or outstanding convictions :3

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!