[Accepted] DoctaChef

DoctaChef

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DoctaChef

What is your current RS name? DoctaChef

List any previous RS namestherunechef

What is your total level and combat level?

123, 1751 image.png.9caafd7f7e141e24f6eee1d5183be0ab.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played off and on since right after RSC became RS2. Came back to OSRS, played hardcore for a while, had an account that got hacked and banned. Came back and built this account again, which I play casually

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in RSD and DF along with pures in MM/FoE in the far far far past. I was also in WG for a while, but would like to reapply

Tell us about your yourself.

im a dude, 26, Friends with Genghis Bong, about to graduate medical school and start training. I play RS in my off time. I like to balance my pking and skilling evenly, but the pking has been lacking and I'm looking for a clan to help each other. I enjoy working out, playing other games like wow, cod, csgo alot.

How did you hear about us?  Genghis Bong

What makes you want to join us? I'm a heavy fan of old school pking, clan style pking. I remember being 11 on teamspeak with 60 other clan members warring and going on pk trips for hours. I did this all my life growing up and WG is a good clan and community where we can have fun and grow together.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: YEET

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png