[Accepted] Buddha B K

Buddha B K

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Buddha B K

What is your current RS name? Buddha B K

List any previous RS namesPure B K - Pre-EOC maxed 30 def turmoil pure turned main
Fury Storm - Pre-EOC maxed 20 def pure

What is your total level and combat level?

1529 Total Level

102 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I had not played runescape for many years but got back into it about 3 months ago after seeing some osrs youtube videos. I planned on making a low def pure because that is what I've always done. While leveling my account and looking into the pure community I was turned off by the flaming and immaturity. So I got 70 + def and piety and have been continuing to train my stats mainly through slayer which I enjoy. I'm almost 85 which is a cool milestone for me because I've never killed abyssal demons. I have about a 50 mil bank with imbued rings, fire cape, barrows gloves, currently skilling and questing for dragonslayer II. I've made most of my money from revs, I've gotten the ancient relic, effigy, and several of the lower tiers. I also got a dragon pickaxe from kbd which made me really happy. I recently got 99 ranged from mostly slayer with blowpipe and am now training my melee stats. I am enjoying the new to me osrs content like slayer in the catacoumbs, skotizo, superior slayer monsters. I play almost every night for several hours.

Old PK video

Tell us about your clan history.

I was the leader of the pure clan Fatality on Pure B K for several years. I joined as a nooby pure and after a year or so became warlord and would lead pk trips. Eventually I was promoted to leader, a position I held for several years. My account was hacked for defence and I left the game for quite a while, and rejoined Fatality on another pure Fury Storm. That was during the absence of the wilderness and the pure clan scene was doing organized clan wars battles. I really enjoyed that, I was the main leader of our p2p battles and we were the #1 pure clan at times under my reign.

War Speech I gave

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Bryan and I'll be 30 on Halloween. I live near Sandusky Ohio. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son and they are awesome. I've been with my girlfriend who is the mother to both of my children for over 4 years. I was an RN at Cleveland Clinic for several years, but right now I work as a cook at a local steakhouse. Long story short, I got into some legal trouble so I've been going through a process with the board of nursing to find out if I can keep my license. I will know officially in a month or two, but it seems like things are going to work out.

How did you hear about us?  I was killed at revs and WG Vio said something about the WG so I googled you.

What makes you want to join us? Fatality was also an honor clan and so I like what you guys stand for. I've been wanting to join a clan to pvp and pvm. After reading about you I knew that you were exactly what I've been looking for. I like that you have a long history and are known for being respectful. I like that you don't have mandatory scheduled events so I can attend what I can when I'm online.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: If you were to really dig into my history you might find that I used to have a firecape service for pures. Because of my reputation in the pure community I was trusted and did probably 200 capes for mostly rs gp. That was over 10 years ago and I don't do anything of the such anymore.

Edited by Buddha B K
Added videos

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a little while to figure out discord but I got it now (thanks Brandon). I've been hanging out in the cc and I'm looking forward to attending some events, especially some pk trips. 

Edited by Buddha B K

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png