[Accepted] J0HNNNYRS

J0HNNNYRS

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

J0HNNNYRS

What is your current RS name? J0HNNNYRS

List any previous RS namesJ0HNNNYPK (Pure ALT)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level is 1633

Combat Level is 107.25

image.png.efea77903c6bc779b47636ca356dbc09.pngimage.png.246c47f73b13ee95cc353354df65309e.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

WOOO lemme tell ya do I have history. In the summer of 2004, I was attending a summer camp that had highschool volunteers, I was 10 at the time. One of the volunteers approached me and asked me if I had ever played Runescape. I told him I had no idea what it was, I was still playing playstation at the time.

Fast forward to the end of that day, I'm extremely excited to get home and get on the family computer to try to play this game. I somehow manage to create an account and start playing the game. He had given my his username So I went ahead and added him right off of tutorial island ( I actually played through the tutorial to learn how to play the game.) Immediately he responded and helped me out in the beginning. Gave me my first iron set with Iron scimitar (Scimitar has been my favorite weapon since then, mostly because Of the nostalgic feeling I get remembering the first weapon I ever had in the game.)

As time progressed I became more and more obsessed with the game, eventually he quit but I continued. Que 14 years late and I'm still playing the same damn game. Don't think I'll ever stop.

Tell us about your clan history.

WOOO lemme tell ya do I have history. I was previously in this clan for about 6 months, and took a break in March of 2018. Now I'm back! yet again... Can we really ever quit Runescape? Probably not. In my 13+ years of playing, this has been the only Clan I have ever been in. Being in a clan really gives you motivation to keep playing.

Besides the fact that I love y'all <3 You guys really make my playing experience better!

Tell us about your yourself.

Hola!

My name is John, I'm 23 (24 in November!) and I live in sunny South Florida.
Currently I'm a desktop technician at a University here.

I love computers and video games, and am pretty open to all kinds of music. Sometimes I stream, but if you catch me on discord, I'm probably yelling.

How did you hear about us?  In september of 2017, I found a reddit post of someone looking for a clan, Mojo suggested this one.

What makes you want to join us? The dedication the community has for this clan. Events are always active, community is growing, and I want to continue to grow with it. Also the helpfulness.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: How loud I yell in discord when I'm getting clanned during a pvp event lmao.

My Pking luck described in one Gif.

36a6e144c711964ca1097f6c0b70f5ef.gif

6 hours ago, WG Ruby said:

I've seen you in the CC :D

Welcome back and good luck!

Thank you!! ❤️

12 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

15 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome back johny :) 

Thanks Mojo ❤️ Missed you guys :D 

My Pking luck described in one Gif.

36a6e144c711964ca1097f6c0b70f5ef.gif

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png