[Accepted] K E T A mine

K E T A mine

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

K E T A mine

What is your current RS name? K E T A mine

List any previous RS names2007Reborn, ive been a member before a long time ago. maybe someone recognize my name?

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat level currently is 106

and my total is 1506, faily low i know. but im working on it :)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since 2005 maybe 2006? but quit after the EOC came, and came back when oldschool was released. ive been a part of WG in the past for quite some time but left because i quit the game (you never really quit just take long breaks) but ive been back for almost a year now and been playing consistently since! i saw some WG members standing and the G.E and whe had a little chat and made me excited to join again so here im!

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness guardians is the only clan i have ever been part of

Tell us about your yourself.

well im 23 years old and im from the Netherlands, i study electrician and i have a full time job as a electrician already. if you want to know anything in particular feel free to PM me in game :)

How did you hear about us?  im a old member of the clan, but i met some members at the GE who made me excited!

What makes you want to join us? funny story, i met like 5 members at the GE ( yes ive told this like three times already) and they where so nice to me and so mature it made me feel really welcome again! just like the old days of WG.
WG Froto saw me with a mystic top on and just gave me an ahrims top for free, who does that?! <3 everyone is so nice and welcoming! i would LOVE the be part of this clan again.

shoutout to VIO and Mojo i hope you guys remember me i have some really great memories with you guys. 2007reborn aka K E T A mine

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome back to the drug fuel rush called Runescape! Very nice to meet in you cc and I'm glad you decided to rejoin.I'm sure you'll notice we are still the elite.

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Welcome back to the drug fuel rush called Runescape! Very nice to meet in you cc and I'm glad you decided to rejoin.I'm sure you'll notice we are still the elite.

legend

13 minutes ago, rsn-snorlax said:

GL GL !

thanks thanks ❤️

3 minutes ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

i wont forget! thank you i will :)