[Accepted] Airavas

Airavas

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Airavas

What is your current RS name? Airavas

List any previous RS namesI don't remember my last RS name since the last time I played was a very long time ago in 2001.

What is your total level and combat level?

I just started playing OSRS for the first time a couple days ago. Outside of that, last time I played was back in 2001 on classic. My total level is 296 and climbing, and combat level is 26.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I just started playing OSRS about two days ago, with only playing experience from 2001. So the account is brand new.

Tell us about your clan history.

Zero clan history in RS period.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Dwayne, I'm a 27 year old male from the US, currently stationed overseas in Japan. I work for the Armed Forces (US Navy). My hobbies include playing guitar, binge watching youtube videos, playing video games. I listen to a very wide range of music, but typically my mainstay is between Metal and Electronic music. I'm currently pursuing my associates degree in computer science and dislike pineapple on pizza (Sorry).

How did you hear about us?  http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?320,321,26,65533268,goto,1

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking to be a part of something more than just being alone in OSRS. I know how community driven this game has been over its life so far, so I want to experience that. Playing OSRS is a ton of fun so far being alone, but I feel like playing with a cohesive group of people would benefit my overall enjoyment of the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing further to add in this section.

Hey man, welcome to the forums. 

Recently we have had a few people apply who are, like yourself, newer to the game and still quite low in combat stats.

After a few of you guys get accepted im gonna host a few fun events that are open for you guys to join in.

Best of luck with the application process.

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bannergif2.gif