[Declined] JBrm

JBrm

JBrm

What is your current RS name? JBrm

List any previous RS namesI have an alt I barely get on named iTz WikKed

What is your total level and combat level?

892 total and rising, 3 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I am a skiller, I do not plan on getting combat on JBrm. My intention in the very long future is to go for a quest cape on iTz WikKed. I started playing Runescape back in 2002 and quit in 2010. A friend told me about OSRS mobile so I checked it out and hopped back in the game. Been back for almost 3 months now, and am looking for a friendly community to just chill and chat with.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clan history, I usually join the Zezima clan chat just to have some communication with other people.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 23, work as a front desk clerk and have a lot of time on the job to play RS but am afk a lot of the time since I have to deal with guests. I have mobile so I am very active. Other than that I just hang out with my wife, pretty simple.

How did you hear about us?  Going through OSRS forums.

What makes you want to join us? You've been around since 2003, so you guys obviously know how to keep a clan running which is very important. I get pretty lonesome while skilling all by myself so I'd like a good community to talk with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I use curse words often when I'm talking, but I can refrain from doing so when it comes to speaking to the clan or at events I participate in.

Screenshot_2018-11-06-21-59-31-1.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-17-04-45-1.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-17-04-54-1.png

Edited by JBrm
Adding photos

5 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Thank-you I won't forget! This is the first time I've ever even visited a clan like you guys, having your own website and everything. It's all very cool and makes me want to join even more. I'm enjoying reading some of the posts in forums.