[Declined] oxy30

TrueHippie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

oxy30

What is your current RS name? oxy30

List any previous RS namesbefore oxy30 my username was "Yulu" I plan on changing back to this name in a months time. The only username that I remember from back in the day was TrueHippie and KingTut57

What is your total level and combat level?

My Total level currently is : 1707

Total Combat Level is : 119

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

The account I play on now is a "main" account and I am working on everything. I have never had a pure account as I have always been interested in maxing my account to the highest skills that I can. I quit RS back when EOC came back and was gone for a long time. Just like a lot of players I started to play again when OSRS came back. I have been playing on and off since it came off and just recently came back after a two year break that was caused from a lot of job switches and having a kid, now that everything has settled and I have found some free time on my hands I have been back to grinding everyday for around 5-8 hours.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tyler and I am currently 23 years old living in the west coast of the united states. I have a wife and a son that just turned 6 months old. Most of my day time is spent with the family and working but during the night is when I grind everything out. I am a huge sports and music fan and follow a lot of the news and trades that happen. one of my fav past times other than runescape is watching movies and get into certain directors and watch all of their work.

How did you hear about us?  was through a friend I met in game username: Hntrguy

What makes you want to join us? I have never been in a clan and it has always interested me. not that I have just started playing again and none of my irl friends play the game anymore I feel like this would be a great way to have people to play with and create friendships.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never done any botting in the past other than the oldschool auto typers and auto clickers to train magic. now that I am older and enjoying the game more I dont see any point in any of that as I enjoy every step of the things that I train in game.

• Retired Leader
7 hours ago, TrueHippie said:

auto typers and auto clickers to train magic

this is still botting and wouldn't be accepted if you did it whilst in WG.

Anyway, welcome to our forums :)

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png