[Accepted] Batfire

batfire

Batfire

What is your current RS name? Batfire

List any previous RS namesBatfire
Alt: (pure in progress) Batfire II

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 2005. i started as a real noob just enjoying the little things, like slaying cows and getting better over time. when i got better at the game i decided to become member. after being member for a while i was introduced to pking by watching video's of I H Q 69 and I Mahatma I, this made me wanna pk too.

From this time on i made lots of pk accounts, mostly low level pures and pked with friends.
Then i got into highschool and met this guy who was also playing runescape, he invited me to join his clan TTW and from there on i liked being part of a community.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only been in TTW (combat based clans) i have been in Lunatip and some other skilling clans but i dont know all the names of them anymore.

Tell us about your yourself.

I like playing the game, i could see someone argue, that i am addicted. I like skilling PvM and PvP a lot. But to enjoy PvP i think u need a good group of friends to enjoy it to the max. From earlier expirience i know WG can offer me this group of friends.

How did you hear about us?  Been in the clan before

What makes you want to join us? It was always nice and more based on having fun rather than being the best and flaming people 24/7 (which happends a lot in the PvP community.

I left when WG Kyle and WG Josh where sorta kicked, because i didn't agree with the judgement. But that was because i didn't know them really well (i later found out) The reasons for the kick where related to them being not really a clan member but more like solo players. It was not really a good choice of me to leave, since i got to know them better and they are both scammers (read 250m+). So i learned the hard way.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I left when WG Kyle and WG Josh where sorta kicked, because i didn't agree with the judgement. But that was because i didn't know them really well (i later found out) The reasons for the kick where related to them being not really a clan member but more like solo players. It was not really a good choice of me to leave, since i got to know them better and they are both scammers (read 250m+). So i learned the hard way.

I think they made me apply to Immortality but i never joined since i didnt like the clan at all.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png