[Accepted] The Pizzaman

The Pizzaman

The Pizzaman

What is your current RS name? The Pizzaman

List any previous RS namesThe Pizzaboy - ALT

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Runescape on and off since 2005. The Pizzaman username I made up because since I was 16 I've been working with Pizza, my favorite skill is probably mining, and my favorite activity is probably skilling.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only been in one clan, "Bloody Amyr"

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jared, I'm 19, I currently attend college, I work in a small pizza shop, I love all music, opera to metal (seriously), I was a top swimmer in my state, and I can make a mean pizza. I like to play Runescape, Play League of Legends, Play Soccer, and hang out with friends. I dislike arrogance, and un-needed cockiness.

How did you hear about us?  Adult Cat (Honored Guardian)

What makes you want to join us? When I played in early years, I had friends, and people to talk to when I logged in. The game has oriented to being a much more EXP efficient, not very talkative game. I would really love having a community to call myself apart of, people to talk to and share accomplishments with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing comes to mind.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png