joytex21

joytex21

What is your current RS name? joytex21

List any previous RS namesshabba2
bob bucannon
joytex2

All of these i played around ten years ago, and no longer exist :(

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive had this account for roughly a year playing on and off, recently the past month i have started again daily pretty much, my name actually comes from years ago when my friend had an accoutn called ''joytex'' and as a joke i made a pure account called joytex2 to annoy him, its stuck ever since on basically any account i have ever made, my favorite skills are probably slayer and my favorite activity at the moment is trying to level up, doing as many quests as possible atm for barrows gloves.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not been in a clan before.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Carl, male, from England, I have A levels from the UK and work as a Systems Engineer for a telecommunications ground station for the MOD, hobbies include RS Running, Gym, Skydiving.

I like ice cream and i hate untidy people.

I can also use nun-chucks.

How did you hear about us?  Its the most well known clan in RS

What makes you want to join us? You are the most well known clan in RS and everyone i have spoken to seems friendly from the clan, you host a lot of events too.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I once trimmed some noobs Armour for him but gave it back because i felt bad, untrimmed that is.

This was years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.