[Declined] MR UNDEAD

UNDEAD

MR UNDEAD

What is your current RS name? MR UNDEAD

List any previous RS namesTNT UNDEAD, U N D 3 A D

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hey hello let me tell you about this account story im use to be a pure :P i was solo pking a lot and then i was getting bored so i turn it into a main so i could pvm and pk more efficently andnow im in love with main pking :O! i would do that all the time im not a big fan of skilling but dont worry if need i can grind xD

Tell us about your clan history.

iv been in TNT PVM for long time but they dont pk enought for me so i wanna make sure i could joint a pking clan instead ::P

Tell us about your yourself.

yeah hi my name is MR UNDEAD but you can call me undead it all good :P ,im 23 year old im a male i work at a grocerie store , im from canada the french part but dont worry i speak quite good English :P i love rap music :P and im a nice friendly clan mate i love playing with people andi respect rule it sure :P

How did you hear about us?  looking on rs forum for good pking clan :p

What makes you want to join us? to be honest it cause i hope this clan is actively pking :P !!!! that what make me wanna join the most :p

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: NOTHING PRETTY MUCH I NEVER SCAMMED SOME ONE , I NEVER BACK STAB CLAN MATE im clean :P a nice guy that wanna be in a nice clan :P

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.