[Accepted] Kalam Makkar

WG Fargorn

Kalam Makkar

What is your current RS name? Kalam Makkar

List any previous RS namesFargorn
Fargorn2
Robthepunk

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played Runescape for a very long time prior to retiring roughly 8 years ago.
My main was a pure f2p account (never logged into members) mostly maxed. I was known as one of the top 100 f2per ingame, mentored initially by a friend; reptile7363. Despite being only f2p, this account evenually accumulated 500m+ pking and mining mostly. Once largely maxed. I set my sights on creating a secondary account also for pking, fargorn 2. This account was members. Rob the punk was one of many high level pures I used to pick off miners at the rune rocks.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was the clan leader of KD for roughly 5 years. The clan was a dominant force in pvp for about a day. As such, i was often utilised by clans such as Di and vr with whom I was well connected.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 27 years old. I am university educated. Currently employed full time as a Registered Nurse. I golf competitively, and still purse many different sports.

How did you hear about us?  Wilderness guardians have been around at least 10 years. I encountered them many times during my pking sessions.

What makes you want to join us? I have always had a high opinion of WG. They were always respectful and classy.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanyes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Thanks for taking the time to read this application

Edited by Kalam Makkar

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Welcome Kalam

What does KD stand for?

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

joefixed.png

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Hacked and Perm banned May 2018.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.