[Declined] ElevatedLife

ElevatedLife

ElevatedLife

What is your current RS name? ElevatedLife

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing when I was around 9, i played for years and years diligently. Eventually the game had changed so much that It turned into more of an off and on thing until i quit altogether upon the release of EOC.

I heard that a 2007 version of the game was released and I thought id give it a go. Now im hooked haha and since none of my friends play rs anymore I thought id join a clan so here we are.
Favorite skills are easily Herblore/Construction.

Tell us about your clan history.

07 Legends. Very brief for about 2 weeks. Left due to toxic leadership.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Andres, 21 Living in Boston. I love adrenaline that means motorcycles, snowboarding, shooting and so on. My taste in music is either straight trap ie Migos, 2Chainz, or traditional salsa, because yeah you guessed it im from the country of Colombia!

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Forums

What makes you want to join us? OSRS is a fun game but its even more fun when you have people to talk to and do things ingame with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

1 hour ago, ElevatedLife said:

Wow that was a fast response haha, i noticed some of the other applications got declined for not contacting an application manager? Where can I do so @Adult Cat

Number 4

P.s 

Upon posting your application you will be asked to wait for 48 hours to allow you to integrate with our community and get to know our members a little better (and vice versa). It is then your responsibility to contact an Application Manager or Leader.

Upon joining you will then have three weeks to graduate to our full member rank. You will receive all required information when you join.

Edited by Adult Cat

giphy.gif

On 2/8/2017 at 9:27 AM, Adult Cat said:

Number 4

P.s 

Upon posting your application you will be asked to wait for 48 hours to allow you to integrate with our community and get to know our members a little better (and vice versa). It is then your responsibility to contact an Application Manager or Leader.

Upon joining you will then have three weeks to graduate to our full member rank. You will receive all required information when you join.

Pls don't steal my job cat. :$

And welcome Andres! :D

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

• 3 weeks later...