Community Intro - R Kid

R Kid

R Kid

Tell us about yourself.

I'm 25 and come from Leeds, UK. Currently between jobs (unemployed lol) but I usually work as a lifeguard. I live with my girlfriend who isn't a scaper (yet) but I'm working on her haha. I started playing RS back in about 2005 and played quite religiously until the EOC update, where I quit until about a year ago and started a new account on OSRS.

Clan history.  

Was in The British Elites for a little while back in the day, and more recently have been in RBH while on OS.

How did you hear about us? It's Wilderness Guardians lol, what RS player doesnt know WG.

Do you plan to join? Most definatley!

Any last comments?  

I joined the discord and have been chatting a little in there, hope you don't mind! Looking forward to being a part of the clan.

Peace!

Edited by R Kid
Spelling

19 hours ago, Frozen_10 said:

I've tried to let my girlfriend play RuneScape. She did a couple of months but after she quit and never looked back :P

Anyway, welcome R Kid!

Yeah shes played a little before, killed some chickens and cows and did cooks assistant, shes concentrating on playing Witcher 3 currently though so maybe after she finishes with that she'll give OSRS a proper go.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, going to be applying properly this afertnoon

• 3 months later...
  • Retired Leader
7 minutes ago, WarriorDez said:

WarriorDez

Started this account whilst I was properly ill, grafted all my skills. DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO NOW!

Back at work, full time. But play every day or so. Currently doing quests I should have done at level 13 :')

Welcome to our boards dude, were you trying to create a new topic? :P

I can split this into a new topic if you like

Anyway, feel free to come on our Discord (see the top) or in wg_cc our Clan Chat if not done already!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png