[Accepted] Mr Nice Dude !!! Name changed to: Forever Love

Mr Nice Dude

Mr Nice Dude

What is your current RS name? Forever Love

List any previous RS names: Mr Nice Dude, Random Coins, il padrino(Can't really remember the spelling), i gonna own7

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account was originally owned by my good friend Luka Groff (rsn: LukaEli). We used to play another game together for a long time, but it was highly pay-to-win. About a year after we quit, he invited me to come play RuneScape with him, insisting on OSRS over RS3. I remembered playing this game a few times as a kid with my friend at a public library, and I distinctly remember having a really hard time trying to find flour for the Cook's Assistant quest. After a bit of persuasion, i decided to come check the game out, buying a membership on day one, and giving the game an honest go. It was truly charming! The old school feel, the nostalgia, the excitement of working towards goals with satisfying rewards. Safe to say, I was hooked. I would like to think i'm an honest player in most of the games I play, and treat this game no different. One day, while at duel arena with a friend fighting for fun and small items (teletabs, early/mid armor sets, difficult to obtaiin items, etc.), I was engaged my a scammer. I though i would get one over on him, seeing as I really don't like dishonest people trying to scam poor noobs, and anti-scam him. You've probably heard similair before, so to make a long story short: I set a timer so i would be able to pick my stuff up before he did. He then traded me what appeared in the trade window as a stack of 28 wind-up ducks or something, but when the trade was accepted they expanded into 28 individual toys. I tried to drop them with rshiftclick, but they were still there. I right clicked them, and there was no drop option. Only Release, which upon clicking gave the message: You cannot release these at Duel Arena. On this day I lost 11M and a Smoke Battlestaff... I was outsmarted. I thought i knew something and I didn't. I learned from that, and moved on. The next day, I told Luka what had happened. He had a mixed reaction of humor, disbelief, and sympathy. He had also seen me work so hard for what I had achieved, and granted me access to this account. I changed the name from whatever it was to Random Coins, and he taught me how to do barrows. One day, I logged on, and was naked. I looked in the bank, thinking one of us had just put everything in the bank. The worth of the bank had dropped from ~55M to 20.1M. I got in touch with Luka, asked him about it, and he hadn't done anything with it either. Not a lot was missing, just some higher level gear. They left all of the supplies, so we just sold our mains banks and rebuilt for killing Zulrah. I even sold almost my whole bank from my original account (Lt Kickass) to buy a Ring of suffering, which he promptly imbued. I watched his screen via skype as he taught me how to run Zulrah and fell asleep. The next morning, I log into the account to see that i was completely set up and all I had to do was start. I decided I would do this later, and logged into my main to get back to the grind. Later that day, I logged back into Random Coins, and I was once again naked, but this time I was still standing in the same spot I logged off in (Clan Wars Bank Chest). I opened the bank and the value had once again dropped, this time to 16.5M!! I called Luka, once again asking about the account, and he replied the same as before, only this time asking what was gone. I told him to just login. They had taken everything of value, as well as dropping all of our Void gear and a few other untradeables, rendering the account virtually useless. We had had enough. This time, we changed the password, bank pin, and activated authenticator. The account was secure, but empty and broke. Once again we scraped up money for supplies, but this time he couldn't be bothered to work on it. He said it would take too long, and his ironman needed attention. I took on the task of rebuilding the account. After trying some of the money making methods I used on my main, I got discouraged. Everything I needed was so expensive, and I could only make around 3-450k/hr making teletabs. So I went searching for clans. Real clans, not some thrown together group of possibly scammers. I found Infernal Fc, a PvM clan looking for players of my level. Their gear requirements were pricey, but I knew I would make more money if I went bossing. I asked a few good friends in the game for some help to get into the clan. My friend Sin (rsn: Silly Star) was kind enough to buy me full Guthans and a DFS, Surg1n (youtuber, clan leader) lent me his Primordial Boots, and I bought myself the rest. Within 2 days I had made enough to pay Sin back for what he bought me, and within a week I was able to buy my own Prims and give Surg1n his back. I renamed the account Mr Nice Dude, it is now worth ~50M, and I rebuilt it all by hand. I have made a lot of friends throughout my journey, some noteworthy, some not, and at this point I am very happy with what I have achieved as well as the goals I have and my progress towards them. Infernal Fc is not as active as I had hoped though, and I'm having a hard time finding players who want to do what I'm doing. I like attacking or tanking General Graardor in GWD, and they don't do a lot of that. That's why I'm seeking another clan, and Wilderness Guardians is very appealing. I like the whole Honor and Integrity thing you guys have going, and I think I would fit in very well. That's the story up to now, feel free to ask about anything.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm only in two clans, Surg1n and Infernal Fc. If accepted, I will leave Infernal Fc for reasons stated in my "RuneScape account and history" section of the application.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: Ronald Jimmy Headrick III (Jimmy is preferred :D)
Education: Certificate of Specialization in Game Development & Design
Job: None
Hobbies: I play guitar, sing, longboard, speedcube, and play video games (aka RuneScape lol).
Music: All kinds except country. Really loving Chon right now.
Talents: Guitar, singing, woodturning. Loooooooove performing music.
Likes: Nice people, good times, happy moments, lasting friendships, and Lasagna.
Dislikes: Assholes, deceitful people, being scammed, rusty guitar strings, scratchy throats, cottonmouth.

How did you hear about us?  The RS Forums, and YouTube before that. His Lordship seems to exude respectability.

What makes you want to join us? The community. It's almost orgasmic to me. I love playing with nice, respectful players and I think this is where I belong.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I bought gold once on my main. Not a ton, I just wanted a little help and bonds are so expensive. Since playing the game longer and realizing you can actually make a lot of money if you put in some valid effort, I can confidently say I will never do this again, and have never done so on Mr Nice Dude. Despite being hacked for all it's worth, I've actually had an amazing time rebuilding this account by hand, and it wasn't hard. I've come to strongly enjoy gameplay and be patient when earning my goals.

Edited by Mr Nice Dude
Name Change

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.