[Declined] Goat_Sea

z33k101

Goat_Sea

What is your current RS name? Goat_Sea

List any previous RS namesrobn_da_h00d

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back in 2003, favorite skills are slayer and any melee skills, I love to do PVM alot and farming. I have been playing back since 2003, so i remember RSC and everything, im wanting to get back into the game again and i wanna start here.

Tell us about your clan history.

In another pure clan called Unbreakable

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Zack, 25, from the united states, in the army. I have a wife and a son, i am currently in Germany, I love to travel and do alot of recreational things.

I am active and I like to live a healty life, alongside with reality i am a quick learner with not knowing things and i will pickup things quickly.

How did you hear about us?  Looked on forums

What makes you want to join us? Need to find a new clan that will accept me since i haven't been on for a little bit, and i want to meet new people, I also want to learn how the raid mechanices work and start raiding with the other clan members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing will deter anything from you accepting me as a clan member i am patient, and a team player that understands the rules in place.

Edited by z33k101