[Declined] Brewzlee

Brewzlee

Brewzlee

What is your current RS name? Brewzlee

List any previous RS namesEmo Hybriid, Sunny998

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing the game god knows when, it was a long time ago. Ive played on and off since that time. The thing i like to do the most in the game is PKing and im growing more fond of slayer. I also like to PvM and have a good time.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive been in many clans/teams over the years, most notably; 'The', All Out, Recruit for DI, Trial member of Brutality, and some small teams. All of these are Pre EOC, as i quit when it was released.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hello, my name is Wyatt, i am a male, age 26. I currently live in the USA. Currently have no job(working on that one), I love music and listen to mostly rock/alterative and dislike country.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Fourms

What makes you want to join us? Im looking to join a clan so that i can become part of a community as thats what makes RS more fun. Also looking to meet new people and just have fun, and from what i can tell this clan has a tried and true community that stands the test of time and id like to leave my mark within the community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: When i PKed with and was a trial member in Brutality we had lured and skulltricked aswell as forcing the kill penelty on players. When EOC was released i sold my Turmoil zerker and all my gold to a friend for some real money.

• 2 weeks later...