Imitus solo raiding

Imitus

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, WG Fargorn said:

Hey Imi, can you foresee the scrolls going up in value with the introduction of blood theatre? Or down? I will need both for pking and trying to plan my budget 

I am no expert in economics, but all I can say is: it will depend on how much combat is involved in raids 2 and the requirements for it. If raids 2 has the same requirements as raids 1, in which mostly high lvl players will do it, then rigour won't be much on demand, as most of those players already have it.

On the other hand, the rigour price may also be affect by other updates, such as new boss or buff in certain monsters. Vorkath, for instance, bumped the price of the dex scroll significantly, as blowpipe was, at the time, BIS for vorkath. Buff on the drops of revenants also bumped the price of rigour, along with blowpipe and elder maul. For now, I think the dex scroll will be quite stable around the 75M mark, but I cannot tell for sure. All I can say is, keep an eye out of future game updates. If updates benifit range, rigour would probably increase in price.

Just my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.3.2018 at 11:39 PM, AAIGHT said:

rich get richer smh.

ikr

10 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

That entire inventory feels wierd. cant you just bring a four way witch with ahrims/karils and limit half that gear? lol

I am suiciding with an alt, and therefore have an excess amount of food on the floor (see the red dots on the map). I can then bring extra switches to increase the DPS. Of course, when I do a solo without an alt, I bring a lot less switches and more stamina potions and food.

• 4 weeks later...