[Declined] Addy Baddy

Addy Baddy

Addy Baddy

What is your current RS name? Addy Baddy

List any previous RS namesThe first account I ever made was called munkee3 (don't judge me I made that a long long time ago lol). I used to go by Shortbow Pro. I have an obby mauler I play on sometimes called Wowzers.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around '04 back when I was in middle school. I played for a sold few years before finally taking a few year break. I came back again once I heard about OSRS which I was super excited about. I always think I'll end up quitting this game but eventually end up going back to it. I have a couple other accounts that I like to play on, one being a pretty cool obby build, but Addy Baddy is my main.

Tell us about your clan history.

Haven't really ever been in a clan. I just remember playing with all my buddies.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jared. I'm 25 years old (holy crap I'm old). I live in the US. I work at Dominos pizza and I also work at my gym. I'm very big into lifting weights. I'm at the gym nearly every day. I'm thinking about doing some local powerlifting meets just for funsies.

How did you hear about us?  Searching OSRS clans on Google.

What makes you want to join us? I've been bouncing around clan chats getting a feelski and so far you guys seem pretty awesome. My playtime is kind of sporadic, so it's hard for me to join clans that have mandatory events. I'm really just looking for a solid group of people to play some RS with and you all seem like some pretty cool beans.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back when private servers were cool I used to have people pay me 500k gp to be admin in my private server and I used to make a decent amount doing that. That's about all the dirt I've got.

• 2 weeks later...