[Accepted] Orul

Orul

Orul

What is your current RS name? Orul

List any previous RS namesShootas
HeroicHollow

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 2006ish entirely solo. Found the game on my 11th birthday when I got my own computer. I was into clanning (not an official clan just a group of friends) back then for 2 years and then I quit my clan and became all about efficiency for a while. Eventually I began to realize this game isn't fun when you're skilling/bossing alone. So I came here looking for the companionship I need to keep myself interested in the game. I see all these people online with their friends having way more fun than me and I am finally at the point where I too want to be part of that.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Names Charles, I'm male. Live in the United States, got a high school diploma, realized I hated school and joined the Armed Forces. Been in the Army 4 years now. Don't let your kids make the same mistake. I just wanna go to college now. I love basketball. Was about a solid 2 years where I was on a court 6 hours or so a day. I have no other hobbies. If I didn't have a job I would dedicate myself to the sport. It'd be 10 hours of hooping, 6 of scaping, 8 of sleeping. No showering or piss breaks. I'm talkin full on Piss bottle and bedpan, autumn elegy, levels of dedication.

I like hip hop and sometimes I get into a soul music mood. I don't like driving for long periods of time, I hate when people talk down on others with less experience rather than teaching them. I don't like livestreams, RNJesus, the army, cats, and people that ask "whatd you say" and then immediately repeat back to you what you just said. Why the hell would you ask what I just said if u heard me? All you're doing is wasting my time.

MMA and UFC is pretty cool though

Getting married September 1st as well to a girl thats slightly out of my league so I got that going for me.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I need companionship on this game because I'm starting to get jealous of the people I see running around the game with all their buddies.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I let a work buddy use my account for 6 months while I was in Iraq last year. Guess thats something.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png