[Accepted] Moon Magus

Moon Magus

Moon Magus

What is your current RS name? Moon Magus

List any previous RS namesPtolemy Y
AB_S0Ul

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played RS since about 06 when I was 11 or so. Played off and on ever since. Quit what is now RS3 when EOC dropped and don't remember the info for that account.
I started Moon Magus 2 years ago about. Never been this far in the game before so now I'm discovering new things all the time. Recently got my first Skillcape and I'm a quest away from QC.
Love to find the most efficient way to train multiple skills at once in this game, and than grinding for my goal. The almost endless maxing in this game strokes the perfectionist in me.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've mostly hung out in more social clans just to help fill some of the monotony that can be this game. Recently I've been wanting to progress into "end-game" so to speak and I wanted to join more focused clan to see what this game has to offer.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Dylan, I'm 22 from CA, USA. Currently I manage the night shift at a local bakery.
Likes: Chill Hip-hop, some soft rock, stuff like Moby is good as well.
I like honest, open minded people with a laidback attitude. Am that way myself.

How did you hear about us?  Queen Cersei

What makes you want to join us? Queen Cersei and i were talking about how neither of us had ever really enjoyed the endgame that RS has to offer and he/she (i'm really not sure, lol) spoke very highly of you guys in that regard.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I bought 5m RWT a few months after starting osrs. I got cleaned by one of those "comment for x cash" scams. Probably wouldn't have kept playing otherwise.
Other than that, squeaky clean here.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.