Super Smash Bros!

DavyJones

For those who don't know, Super Smash Bros is actually a highly competitive game with tournaments reaching over 2000+ entrants.  One of the bigger one's this weekend is Super Smash Con.  The top 8 of the singles bracket for Melee (the gamecube one) is about to start; here's a link: https://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

I recommend checking it out if you're looking for a new game to play/watch, or just need some nostalgia for this game that came out over 15 years ago!

Just now, Da Man__2003 said:

I remember playing this on gamecube back in the day fun stuff. Very interesting to watch as well.

yeah I got hooked on it when I saw some of the insane movement and combos people pull off... I grinded so hard to learn it and became pretty good, but nowhere near as good as these guys

1 minute ago, DavyJones said:

yeah I got hooked on it when I saw some of the insane movement and combos people pull off... I grinded so hard to learn it and became pretty good, but nowhere near as good as these guys

Yeah no way in hell I got the reflexes to pull some of them moves off rofl

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

• 1 year later...
On 8/13/2017 at 12:26 PM, DavyJones said:

For those who don't know, Super Smash Bros is actually a highly competitive game with tournaments reaching over 2000+ entrants.  One of the bigger one's this weekend is Super Smash Con.  The top 8 of the singles bracket for Melee (the gamecube one) is about to start; here's a link: https://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

I recommend checking it out if you're looking for a new game to play/watch, or just need some nostalgia for this game that came out over 15 years ago!

you dont want the hands on the new one though??? i need that FADE ASAP !! LMAO