AoE2

WG Frozen

4 hours ago, Frozen_10 said:

How many people here do still play Age of Empire 2 HD on steam?

Own it but haven't touched it in a good while. I used to be an avid AOE2 player, I love that game to bits :P Just gets boring after a while with no one to play with obviously. I do sometimes play with a friend every so often (once a year or two?) and we play versus Very Hard bots 2v6 and cry ourselves to sleep as we try to camp it out and survive. =x We've only been able to do it once, mainly because those AI fuckers keep sending half an army every 5 minutes after the first 5 minutes of the game. I'll be sitting there with my handful of militias and these mofos come at me with battle rams and trebs, it's like calm your shit down a little, jeez.

Rants aside, I'd be down to play a few games of AoE2. :P

july17.png

55 minutes ago, Adult Cat said:

You can download "gameranger" and play via it. Always a lot of people there for a lot of games that seem dead ^^

Yeah I used to do that back in the day when I was playing hardcore, before the HD version even came out. It's more enjoyable with people you actually know tho :P

2 minutes ago, Lait Choco said:

I assume it is possible to play together with the SD version of AoE2 ?

Yes by using Gameranger! =x

Edited by MrwnB

july17.png

• 3 years later...