[Declined] linesofchach

headless4

linesofchach

What is your current RS name? linesofchach

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Used this account to pure pk with a few friends back in the day until they stopped playing.
Finally got tired of being a pure and decided to train up my stats to start main pvp and pvming.

Tell us about your clan history.

Other than pking with friends on osrs, I Pked in pure clans on private servers a few years back. specifically battlescape. Was in Tp (temptation) for about 4 months until i lost interest in pures. Was also in trilogy for a few months before that.

As of recent clan experience i have been pvming with an old group of friends, but theyre not the most active group and also need players with higher stats. (im 106cb)

Tell us about your yourself.

Going to start school this September for business. Super excited to go back and quit my fulltime job.
Been playing runescape for years but have now became serious about pvm and pvp. Also eager to get into the multi pvp scene once again.

How did you hear about us?  have known about this clan. not sure why

What makes you want to join us? Seems like an accepting group of people for me to be comfortable with to learn new things about the game and gain experience with things such as pvm and pvp.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My name means lines of cocaine.

• 2 weeks later...