[Declined] Metsimato

Metsimato

Metsimato

What is your current RS name? Metsimato

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing on and off since 2001. I rejoined earlier this year because my cousin got back into it and dragged me back with him.

I plan to max this account and do a lot of PvM content. Never been into PvP much personally. I love skilling more than anything with my favourite skills being Smithing and Fletching.

My Runescape name is based off an old D'n'D style mafia game I played where i was known as 'Don Metsimato'

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a chilled out 23 year old from Australia. My real name is Brayden and I work in a liquor store. I have a high school education and am currently considering going back to uni. My hobbies include gaming (obviously), movies, music (performing and listening), football (soccer) and many more.

My biggest talent is that I can remember random facts and recite most movies/songs after only one viewing. I have an excellent memory.

How did you hear about us?  On the osrs forum, I was contacted by WG Mojo

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the clan chat for about 3-4 days now just observing and getting a feel for the clan. Most people I've spoken to seem very chilled and relaxed with a clean determination in the goals they're pursuing. This is exactly the environment I want to be in as I highly enjoy banter and company whilst I'm skilling but I am personally a very driven person in all my goals both in and out of Runescape.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: In the past I have used an auto-clicker whilst high alching. I've not ever been caught for it. I've also previously purchased runescape accounts when I have been too lazy to build my own, but my current account is 100% fully done by myself with no bots or auto-clickers. It was an ironman which I changed my mind about.

• 3 weeks later...