[Accepted] Dark Bowisty

Dark Bowisty

Dark Bowisty

What is your current RS name? Dark Bowisty

List any previous RS namesSuh Dark

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in 2007 or 2008, on a account my friend gave me. When i was getting to understand how to play, i made my own account, to be honest i dont remember either of them names. Moving on in my runescape journey i really got into pking and me and my friend made pures, who later turned into dark bow twins. My twin was dark Bowisty and his was dark b0wisty. When he quited i kept playing, when i reached max pure pre eoc i turned into a turmoil zerker. Had much fun pking in edgeville till EOC arrived. When i came back to osrs i just made an account and got sucked back into playing rs like never before. I have reached Some 99s i never thought i would reach like 99 att and defence, and done Some quest i stil have nightmares about. Other then that i really enjoy PvP and PvMing, im not much of a skiller and as my stats show im not really trying to max out. My main goal now is getting atleast every stat op to 70 and maxing out my combat.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan ive ever been in is WG, so there isn't much to say about that. I really enjoyed being a member of WG, either the PvP and the PvM part and ofcourse all the people in the clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Bart, im a 22 year old male from the Netherlands. I got a full time job and i try to workout in the gym 5 times a week. I got a girlfriend who ive been with for almost 3 years now and we just bought a house and we have been living together for half a Year now. Everything is working out just fine and i have fun playing runescape.

How did you hear about us?  A long time ago through a friend, name Flux

What makes you want to join us? I really miss being a part of something in runescape, i miss pking and PvMing and like to do that with WG again

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I once was a member in WG, due in real life situations i couldn't play rs anymore and i left WG without telling you guys about.

Any other questions, feel free to ask or Pm me ingame

Edited by Dark Bowisty

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.