Pre-EOC Noobie F2p memories

I remember thinking moss giants were dangerous creatures and spending many months at hill giants (selling big bones & limpwurt roots), minotaurs (iron arrows), flesh crawlers (runes) & giant spiders (exp) to afford full rune (180-200k back in the day) & rune scimitars (27-30k).

Hunting at security stronghold just to find the skull sceptre and also exploring the stronghold of player security when it first came out and fighting those stupid cockroach soldiers :D

Truly the good old days :") 

nothugoo.png

I looted a Santa Hat from level 3 who died to mugger in Aubury shop. Was so happy, fml! Sold that hat for 100k (it was around 10m those days).  

Also was standing at Varrock big bank selling super rare charcoal for 100k. Took me about week of no life spamming...

Filling crates with bananas and reciving 30gp.. that was my best money making method.

giphy.gif

Being the mage of our friends, back in 2008 there was 3 of us, one for each combat style. I ended up meeting them again in like 2012 it was amazing! We wouldnt really know what we were doing, but we just ran around the wildy anyway! I ended up protecting my irl mate while he mined the coal and eventually the rune. He went ham mining where as i'd be defending him. 

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png

Who was your mate? My buddies and i literally owned that plot of land. 

7 hours ago, venom_forged said:

Being the mage of our friends, back in 2008 there was 3 of us, one for each combat style. I ended up meeting them again in like 2012 it was amazing! We wouldnt really know what we were doing, but we just ran around the wildy anyway! I ended up protecting my irl mate while he mined the coal and eventually the rune. He went ham mining where as i'd be defending him. 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

My noob experiences were mostly in RSC, didn't play much RS2.  I was mostly a miner / smither and a mid level main pker. I remember after I got 75 mining I went back to barb village to absolutely rek all the other coal miners there.  

Does anyone remember how popular the dark warrior castle used to be for pk'ing?  So many epic fights there.  

23 minutes ago, Groceryman said:

My noob experiences were mostly in RSC, didn't play much RS2.  I was mostly a miner / smither and a mid level main pker. I remember after I got 75 mining I went back to barb village to absolutely rek all the other coal miners there.  

Does anyone remember how popular the dark warrior castle used to be for pk'ing?  So many epic fights there.  

Not only pkin, picking 5 chaos runes was bank. ;)

giphy.gif

Having my irl friend "sleeping" over but instead staying up till 3am to play RSC on dialup and integrated graphics. We were too low to kill the falador guards, but the higher levels who killed them left their coins and bones, which we'd spend hours picking up. Made many thousands of gp.

rCTf3Lo.png

One of my best moments in my RS career till this day;

Just got members and I was rocking it with my granite platebody, dragon plateskirt and my fashionable D long. I used to love construction back then so I was minding my business and walking towards the portal in Rimmington. When I got there I saw a pile of coins and other stuff on the ground.. Skipped a heartbeat and ran to the pile. 3m cash, 5k mage longs + nats and a whip + some other random stuff. B|

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

1 hour ago, Lait Choco said:

One of my best moments in my RS career till this day;

Just got members and I was rocking it with my granite platebody, dragon plateskirt and my fashionable D long. I used to love construction back then so I was minding my business and walking towards the portal in Rimmington. When I got there I saw a pile of coins and other stuff on the ground.. Skipped a heartbeat and ran to the pile. 3m cash, 5k mage longs + nats and a whip + some other random stuff. B|

I remeber hosting a kq event back in 05-06 and a member getting a d chain drop and refused to split it with the clan members that was there. I had to kick him rofl. they were like 25 mil in them days. We had 5 or 6 peeps there, back in them days to me that was a shit ton of money lol. made me sick

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

• 3 weeks later...

No wilderness ditch, people fighting by the gate North of East Varrock bank.  One day (back in 04, I was 9) i had just gotten my first Mithril plate set and I was so excited... and then i got l lured for it by someone 20 levels lower than me (I figured he was a noob and I could easily beat him cus of levels) who farcasted me and killed me.  I was reaaaaally upset