Community Intro - Venom Forged

venom_forged

Venom Forged

Tell us about yourself.

I haven't filled this in yet! My application is a bit short, so I'll fill this in a bit more!

I'm running a main at 113 cb with 90/96/81 I was a zerk since OSRS started I managed to get the firecape and barrows gloves at cb lvl 81 which is the lowest ever for me, I work 40 hours a week and sometimes sneak on to grind some xp during! I am doing all pvm activities (I got taken for my first raid by WG, which was great!) along with getting back into pking, I used to pk at edge and red portal at cw back in rs2 (vesta, claws & korasi really managed to shut down those gano prods!)

I also soloed corp before ganodermic came out, managing to out dps a team of 3 for a divine sigil. I stopped playing rs2 once the tokhaar-kal came out, I managed to obtain it and finally put the game down for good. Untill osrs then I swapped all my gp (from 1b to 300m due to eoc ruining items) to osrs and started again, I played for 3 months and stopped as I was by myself.

I restarted playing after 3 of my irl friends (met through rs) started playing again to go to bandos, like the good old days but the novelty has worn off for them, then I made my way back here!

I'm a tottenham fan, I used to play fifa and cod on xbox but I dont have the time for them, as rs has taken what little free time I have left! I've been always had a skateboard under my feet for the last 20 years, I'm not pro but I just love skating!

I'm pretty chill, if I know something that can help others I'm happy to help, other than that its "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it!" mentality.

Clan history.  

Wilderness guardians back in 2011 sadly I don't remember many names of people that were in at the time, my mind is degrading faster than pvp armour! Then its all RSPS from there (we all do bad things) I ended up being an admin/community manager for a few, along with developing some items (I even applied for osrs, but they turned me down)

How did you hear about us? "The wilderness" (Plus adult cat posted on reddit!)

Do you plan to join? Yes

Any last comments?  

TL;DR

Returning member enjoying osrs, willing to pk & pvm and chill with everyone when not at work, skateboarding, the gym or at gigs.

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png

• 2 weeks later...